We are thrilled to welcome Dr. Amrish Chopra to our Spa Utopia family and we're so excited for Spa guests at our Langley location, to experience the many benefits of Ayurvedic massage.
- Dr. Amrish Chopra
Dr. Amish Chopra is a board-certified physician who earned her Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S) from Chandigarh, INDIA. Dr. Chopra's integrative healing approach combines the best in conventional Western medicine with the wisdom of ancient healing traditions.
Dr. Chopra's interests include preventive medicine, mindfulness-based stress reduction, and mind-body medicine with Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic massage treatments are unlike any you've experienced. Incorporating herbal-infused oils, aromas and massage techniques to balance your unique mind-body type and enhance the flow of energy.
- Improved quality of sleep
- Balance the nervous system
- Eliminate toxins
- Increase energy
- Boost the immune system
- Tone skin and lower blood pressure
- Slow down the aging process by regenerating tissue
- Reduce joint pain and increase flexibility
- Relax muscles
- Cleanse the lymphatic system
- Reduce fatty tissues
- Nourish the mind
- Build strength and promote creativity
- Ease stress-related problems
- Helps to heal after giving birth and increase a mother's milk supply
AYURVEDIC MASSAGE TREATMENTS:
Full Body (75 min.) $165.
Head (50 min.) $120.
Upper Body (50 min.) $120.
Lower Body (50 min ) $120.
Foot (50 min.) $120.
Call our Langley location today to book your Ayurvedic experience today: 604-539-8772 - you'll be glad you did!